Friday, March 12, 2010

"Faithful to the End"

Do you trust God as much as you did when you first believed? Or has your faith seemed to weaken as the pressures of life continue to stack up against you? Accepting what Christ did at Calvary does not eliminate the trials we face in this life; Infact they seem to get worst!

Be strong and courageous my brother! We serve a great and awesome God who keeps His promises with those who love and obey Him! We read in God's word that if we remain faithful to the end, and trust Him just as firmly as we did when we first believed, it is then that we will share in all that belongs to Christ(Hebrews 3:14).If you did'nt know, He owns it all!

Don't allow sin to decieve you! This type of thinking will turn you away from the living God! I urge you to think of the time when you first believed, and ask yourself this simple question; Do I trust God as firmly as I did back then? The answer will come quickly, infact it is already there. Only you can choose what to do with it.

1 comment:

  1. Every day I love God more and get to know Him better. I can not imagine starting my day without turning it over to Him, as I need His wisdom, mercy and grace every minute. I thank God for finding me, saving me, and loving me. God has blessed my life in so many ways, He sent His son to die for my sins, because He loved me so much. I fully receive this love and redemption and will live a bold life for Him. Kay Smith <><

    ReplyDelete